Friday, December 14, 2018

Merry Christmas!



When I was a little girl, I could not figure out what all the hoopla was about Santa Claus.  As a child I loved the romance and danger of the ancient story of Joseph and Mary.

I was intrigued by the wonderful announcement of the singing angels to the shepherds and the tiny baby miraculously conceived. Then there were wise men who followed a shining star to where the child lived. They brought him wonderful exotic gifts.

There was even a jealous, deceitful king who sought after the child's life--yet miraculously, through the intervention of angels, the family escaped certain death.

I am still filled with awe and wonder as I consider the mystery and beauty of that wonderful old story.

Merry Christmas sweet Friends.  May the beauty and mystery of the season fill your hearts with joy! 

1 comment:

  1. Good article. I certainly love this website. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete