Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Our Hearts Grieve



Monday, as events unfolded, I took a break to walk outside.  I was in tears, praying for the people of Boston--Asking God to cover everyone who's lives have been altered forever.

Astonishingly, my camera captured this angelic cloud overhead.  Indeed, I believe God has sent his angels to cover, protect and intervene in this situation. I don't know how it will end, but I continue to pray.

Our hearts grieve over the tragedy--this heartbreaking event has changed so many lives--those who died and their families and others who have been grievously wounded.  It may sound strange, but my heart also goes out to the families of the young men who chose to do this horrible thing.
 
Let justice prevail, yet let compassion overcome our great anger. 



2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cloud pic. That angel is pure light. Awesome!
    No, it doesn't sound strange to me. I always feel sorry (well, not always) for the tortured souls (and especially their families) who choose to destroy other humans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth,
    Angels stories are always so beautiful and so powerful! Nice blog. I just stopped by to say hi and thank you for visiting my blog. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete